Sweepstake / Competitions Rules
UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY AND A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
In these Competitions Rules (“Rules“), the following terms have the meanings set out below.
“Competition” means the contest, game, sweepstake, promotion, marketing activity or other event specified in the Competition Summary;
“Competition Facilitators” means, collectively, the Organizer and any sponsors arranged by the Organizer and PikaBlink.com;
“Competition Requirements” means the guidelines and criteria that entrants must abide by to be eligible for the Competition;
“Competition Website” means a subdomain of the site www.pikablink.com
“Competition Summary” means the Competition summary page for a particular competition, which specifies certain information for that competition;
“Organizer” means the organization that organizes and sponsors a Competition, as specified in the Competition Summary;
“Prize” or “Prizes” means the prize or prizes (if there are multiple prizes) to be awarded for a particular Competition as specified in the Competition Summary;
“Region” means the region(s) selected in which the Competition is held as specified in the Competition Summary; and
“Site” means www.pikalbink.com any and any services available thereon.
- Eligibility: The Competition requires no purchase necessary to enter and open to all individuals; who are legal residents of the Region(s) specified, have reached the Minimum Age (as specified in the Competition Summary) at the time of their Entry (as defined below) It is the User’s responsibility to ensure that they are legally eligible to enter the Competition under any laws applicable to their jurisdiction of residence or otherwise. Those who are not eligible to participate in the Competition are the employees, officers and directors of the Competition Facilitators as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, officer and director. The Competition is void outside the Region(s) specified, or in any country prohibited by applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Competition, the User fully agrees to these Rules and the decisions of the Organizer. These Rules are final and binding in all matters related to the Competition. Whether or not you receive a Prize it is subject to change upon fulfilling all requirements due to these Rules. The Competition is subject to all applicable laws. The Organizer is responsible for ensuring the Competition complies with all laws in all jurisdictions where the Competition is offered. Competitions are void where prohibited by law.
- Competition Period: The Competition ends and begins on the time is specified in the Competition Summary (the “Competition Period“).
- How to Enter: To enter the Competition, Users must install the application PikaBlink (iOS or Android), register using their Facebook profile, and then follow the directions specified for the Competition in the Competition Summary during the Competition Period. To register you must have a valid and legitimate Facebook account in order to participate in an Competition. You must then provide an Entry that fulfills the Competition Requirements, to be eligible to win a Prize. Entries that don’t include all the required information and abide by the Rules will be considered void. Competition Facilitators are not responsible for lost, misdirected or incomplete Entries.
The Organizer determines if an Entry meets the Competition Requirements and otherwise complies with the Rules.
- Terms of Submission: You may enter the Competition as many times as is specified in the Competition Summary. You may delete your Entry by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the necessary information to identify your Entry
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this Competition, you comply that your name and Facebook profile picture will be made public in the winners list, published on www.pikablink.com and on PikaBlink social channels
- Prizes: The Organizer will provide the Prize(s) to be awarded for a particular Competition. No substitution of a Prize will be made unless the Organizer, determines otherwise. A Prize must be accepted as awarded, and the odds of winning are dependant upon the total number of eligible Entries received for the Competition Period. If, there is an error relating to the Entry process, drawing or any other aspect of the Competition, there will be a random draw amongst all eligible Prize claimants after the Competition Closing Date to award the correct number of Prizes
- Winner(s): The winner(s) (“Winner(s)“) of the Prize(s) will be selected, as specified in the Competition Summary, from all of the eligible Entries received. If a User is selected as a Winner, he will be notified of the selection by a push notification on PikaBlink app and by the email address provided. If the Winner doesn’t respond within the time specified in the Competition Summary, an alternate Winner will be selected to receive the Prize. All decisions of the Organizer in selecting the Winner (s) are final and binding on all Entrants in all matters relating to the Competition
- General Conditions: The Competition Facilitators have the right to verify the User’s eligibility and compliance with these Rules, and to disqualify him on the basis of its investigation
- Users may not enter with multiple accounts, nor may they use any other device or artifice to submit more than one Entry. In case of fraudulent Entry methods, Users will be disqualified and their accounts might be suspended or cancelled
- Nothing contained in these Rules shall be construed to: (i) give any party the power to direct and control the day-to-day activities of the other; (ii) constitute the parties as partners, joint venturers, principal and agent, employer and employee, co-owners or entrants in a joint undertaking; or (iii) allow you to create or assume any obligation on behalf of the Organizer
- By entering the Competition, the User is fully and unconditionally agreeing to and accepting all Rules and the decisions of the Competition Facilitators. These Rules are are final and binding on all matters relating to this Competition
- Competition Facilitators reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Competition at any time. That is if the Competition is determined that it cannot be run as originally planned or if fraud or any other occurrence comprises the fairness or integrity of the Competition
- You understand and agree that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and any comments, questions or concerns regarding the Competition shall be directed to the Competition Facilitators, PikaBlink, not to Facebook
- Liability Provisions: The Competition Facilitators are not responsible for human error, theft, destruction, or damage to Entries or other factors beyond its reasonable control
- The Competition Facilitators are not liable to a Winner for failure to supply the Prize or any part thereof, by reason of the Prize becoming for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Competition Facilitators unavailable or impracticable to award, or for any force majeure event, technical or equipment failure, terrorist acts, labor dispute, or act/omission of any kind (whether legal or illegal), transportation interruption, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond the Organizer’s control
- The Organizer, PikaBlink and their employees, officers, directors, agents, contractors, representatives, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, resellers, dealers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and Facebook, Inc. (the “Released Parties”) shall not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any of the following: delayed, failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions; technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, internet, or other connections; the availability, accessibility, technical failure or miscommunications of computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions; the incorrect or inaccurate capture or failure to capture information whether caused by Site or Competition Site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network or otherwise arising out of or relating to the Competition; theft, loss, destruction or damage to an Entry in whole or in part; and other factors beyond their reasonable control. The Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to your or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Competition or downloading materials from or use of the Site or any Competition Site
- Any attempt to deliberately damage the competition site or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition is a violation of applicable criminal and civil law. Should such an attempt be made, the Organizer and PikaBlink reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law and to disqualify you from the competition
- Limitations of liability and release: by submitting an Entry, Users agree that the released parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be released and held harmless by them and their heirs, executors, representatives, successors and assigns for any claims, liabilities, or causes of action of any kind or nature for any injury, loss or damages of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages to persons, including, without limitation, disability or death, and damage to property, due in whole or in part, arising directly or indirectly, now or in the future from the delivery, acceptance, use or misuse of the prize, any and all use as provided herein of their Entry, or participation in this Competition and/or any related Competition. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and any Competition site is provided “as is”; without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, in which case such limitation or exclusion shall apply only to the extent permitted by the law in the relevant jurisdiction
- Disclaimer: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. Any comments or questions about the Competition should be addressed to the Competition Facilitators.